Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh. Canada?


Another quick shot today, on the road. And hells yeah, I'm kickin' it Canada style!

Toronto Raptors -4 (-105) Played better than I thought on Tuesday, hopefully there will be much more Calderon than Ford, more Moon/Kapono/Humphries than Bargnani. Toronto crowd must and will step up tonight.
(Don't love either of the other NBA matchups tonight. I don't think Cle. is good enough to sweep, but if just one of the Wiz starting three and two-thirds (Haywood and Stevenson are thirds, I'm counting Arenas as starter) gets hot, they could turn and hide like the Cavs in game 2. And Utah should win, but those 9 points are too frisky for me.)

Montreal Canadiens (-190) Rookie goalie on a magical Stanley Cup run? Sign me up and let me jump on board. Patrick Roy, take my ticket. Steve Penney, show me to my seat.

Toronto Blue Jays over 9 runs (+105) Nah, I don't like it or this game with the Rays. But I'll be pulling for it like it was Canada Day (July 1). I know my Canada - B- in my Canadian-American relations class in college. So there.

Now kick it Robin Sparkles!

Units: 1
Units to win: 1.98
Result: Winner!
Units +/- to date: 32.77

No comments: