Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday Night Music Club



Friday night, Sheryl Crow was playing outdoors in Atlanta. I didn't have tickets, but I was in the park next to the amphitheater, so I did get to hear "Leaving Las Vegas". So that was nice. She's got a purty voice.

Anyway, it's now Tuesday night, and only one game on the docket. I had no idea where the line would end up for it, but lo and behold, Vegas opens up with Boston -10, 184. I think the public will be falsely lured into taking the points on this one - just because it took Boston 7 games to blast the Hawks doesn't mean they are dead in the water. Boston's victory margin in the wins was 25 points - not too shabby. Them's a lot of points to be giving up to Bron-Bron tonight, but I like Boston to flex some muscles tonight - Celtics -9-1/2 (-110). And what the hey, take the under 182 (-110) as well.

Dammit, I'm gonna add another one - Celtics -5-1/2 (1st half, -115) and under 91-1/2 (1st half , -115).

I'm going to throw in a bonus baseball parlay:

Yankees (-124)

Rays (+137)

Cardinals (-104)

Units wagered: 3

Units to win: 2.64 and 2.50 and 7.40 = 12.54
Result: loss
Units +/- to date: 23.41

No comments: