Sunday, May 4, 2008

Se7en


Everyone knows the Celtics will win - too much talent to screw it up. I just hope everyone realizes that the Hawks have a little talent, that there is a fan base, and this team may actually show up on TNT next year. Dare to dream.
I see Boston putting it away early and having an hour plus commercial for KG/Pierce/Ray Allen vs. LeBron. I think this will work for everybody. Celtics -14-1/2 (-110).
And the Lakers are ready to get going. I like Utah, and I think they will be in position to steal one of these games at Staples. They may not win, but one of these games, someone won't show up in full force - Fisher, Odom, or Radmanovic. We'll see, but I like me some points today. Lakers over 212-1/2 (-110).
Units wagered: 1
Units to win: 2.64
Result: loss
Units +/- to date: 26.41

No comments: