Friday, May 2, 2008

Damn, 3 out of 4 last night. Why didn't someone tell me that Jagr plays for New York now and not the Penguins?!? Time to come back strong tonight, NBA style.

How will the Wizards cope without Darius Songaila? Their rotationmight be a little tighter, but I think Butler is going to go off again. Jamison can and will do more. I'll give the three, and I think both teams will play it tight, so give me the under as well. Wizards -3 (-110), under 187 (-110).

I had a feeling Atlanta would lose Wednesday (and lose by +14), but that was not a typical Hawks blowout. This year in blowouts for them, the beating came hard early and the 2nd half was usually even. 2 days ago, it was a gradual buildup to 25 points. I think at home, they can keep it from slowly getting away. They might lose tonight, but I have no problem with a valiant loss. Hawks +9 (-115).

Now that Rafer Alston is back, the dynamic has slightly changed for this series. It's a huge game for Utah - no reason to go back to Houston, but I think they realize has tough it will be. Game could go either way, so give me a bunch of points. Rockets +7-1/2 (-110).

Units wagered: 1
Units to win : 12.01
Result: Wah-waahh
Units +/- to date: 33.41

No comments: