Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lame excuse for this photo


I'm not a huge James Bond fan, and there are plenty of them movies I haven't seen. But I did see "Die Another Day", with the okay Pierce Brosnan as 007 and the Madonna theme song that's not too bad if it kicks around in your head for a while. But what the hey-hey is the deal with the rumored Jinx spinoff with Halle Berry? Why couldn't that work? And get going with the Justice League movie - chop-chop!


My live to die another day parlay:


Magic +6-1/2 (-115)

Flyers (-100)


Both of these teams can play and have been close to breaking through in their respective series. They can win games, but probably not the series, except if more all-stars get hurt. Hence, die another day - like the movie, but with less Koreans. Maybe the fan in me just wants these things to go towards the maximum - that can be dangerous when trying to pick the winner. Tomorow, I'll have no problem going with the Red Wings. See, I can play that way too.


Units wagered: 1

Units to win: 3.74

Result:

Units +/- to date: 22.41

No comments: